DC, MD, and VA Government Contracting Opportunities
The U.S. Government is the largest buyer of goods and services. Landing a government contract can give you the creditability and respect that you need to grow your business.
Landing a government contract can be difficult if you don’t know where to access them and how to show the government that you are the best provider for their needs.
Over the next several weeks, we will show you exactly how to win a state or local government contract in our 5 Part Series.
- Part 1 – Why you should consider the government as your customer.
- Part 2 – Structure your business the right way if you’re serious.
- Part 3 – How to get brownie points to put you ahead of the competition.
- Part 4 – How to write a winning proposal.
- Part 5 – Where to find government contracts – FREE!
To get you started, you will find the portals where DC Government, Virginia State, and Maryland State post their contracting opportunities. These websites will not provide you all the government contracting opportunities in their respective states; you’ll have to stay tuned to the series for that information. Just enter your email address here and we’ll send you an email with the latest postings.
- Where to find DC Government Contracts? You can find DC Government Contracting Here
- Looking to find Virginia Contracting Opportunities. Go here to see Virginia Bidding Opportunities website.
- Maryland uses the eBid Markplace to post their government contracts.
In a future post, we’ll provide a link to every county in Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC.
This is the information your competitors don’t want you to know. State and Local Contracts are easy to bid on when you have the right information.
Is there a specific question that you would like answered? Just leave a comment below and we’ll reply with an answer.
Tell us what do you think.
Websites mentioned my entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry