10 Reasons To Start a Business Now
If the entrepreneurial bug has been causing you to itch, 2011 maybe the perfect time to cure the rash.
The Wall Street Journal published 10 Reasons to Start a Business This Year.
Their 10 reasons for starting a business:
1. You’ll never get laid off again.
2. You can stop asking your boss for a raise and give yourself one.
3. You can write off that new laptop, Blackberry, iPad or Printer.
4. You can unplug and work anywhere there is a internet connection.
5. There’ never been a cheaper time to start a business.
6. There’s a huge talent pool just waiting to be tapped.
7. Consumers and business have started spending again.
8. Capital has started flowing again for small businesses.
9. Seller will lend you the money to buy their businesses.
10. You can finally set your inner entrepreneur free.
Tell us what do you think.
Websites mentioned my entry.
There are no trackbacks on this entry